I want to add backlog as the primary status for a workflow but even after I add it I still can't delete the To Do status.
When I tried to delete the To Do status on my instance I got this message:
"You can only remove statuses from inactive workflows. To start with this workflow and remove statuses, make a copy of it which will be inactive. You can assign it to the project when you're happy with it."
Is the workflow you are removing the status from inactive?
I am in a similar predicament. The new status got assocated with deiffernt workflows and I am not able to remove them or delete the status. Please let me know if there is a any workaround.
Regards
Shivashis
It's what Ann says - you need to remove the workflows that use it from active use, and then you'll be able to delete them.
such a not nice solution...every time we want to modify the workflow we need to create a copy and then delete the old one?is this really the best solution for it?
edit: eventually after clicking around I managed to "drag" the link from create to the new status and it worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.