I have a link to an external site (Yahoo for example) on a page like this: Click Here
I would like to search for the link's address: "http://www.yahoo.com".
I've tried searches like these with no luck:
Hi Mike,Yes, you need to go "Behind the scenes" and get a SQL/DB Access to be able to run such query. Or you can download SQL plugin Bob Swift to run within Confluence.Cheers,WZ
Hey Mike,
From what I could understand, you are trying to have results from Yahoo searches within Confluence? If that what you meant, that is not possible.If that isn't what you're trying to do, can you please elaborate it?Cheers,WZ
Hello, I think Mike is trying to look for strings that contain "yahoo.com" (or similar) inside his pages.
Hey @Juan Felipe Cardona,Thank you for the clarification. So this query should return all the pages that has "yahoo.com" on this pages:
select c.title,b.body,c.contenttype from bodycontent b inner join content c on b.body like '%yahoo.com%' AND b.contentid = c.contentid;
Cheers,
WZ
You are correct, thanks for the clarification.
Thanks for the quick response.
I was hoping to just use the standard Confluence Search feature/page and enter something like "url:yahoo.com"
How do I go about executing that SQL from within Confluence? Or do I have to get "behind the scenes" SQL/DB access?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.