Hi All,
I have now reached my end with the below error on Confluence:
Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.
I have tried appending the "useSSL=False" to my connection url on confluence.cfg.xml as per below:
1. <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/confluence?sessionVariables=default_storage_engine%3DInnoDB&useSSL=false&</property> - This caused a timeout exception
2. <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/confluence?sessionVariables=default_storage_engine%3DInnoDB?useSSL=false</property> - This just causes confluence to crash.
I have also tried downloading and installing 3 specific certificates based on a post, which for the life of me, I cannot locate right now.
None of the above have sorted out the issue.
Below are the specs on what we are using:
- MySQL Community Server 5.7.17
- Confluence Version 6.07
Someone please help !!!