Hi @all,
we want to export content to PDF but not over the menu [...]
We want an Link or Button on the site. Ok on ever site i can look an copy from the menu, but that is very hard about many sites.
Is there another solution for my problem ?
The only way I could find natively was to add a web link to the page which points at the same link the button on the menu points to. All the plugins I found seem to be focussed on formatting the exports.
I am sure what you want to achieve could be done with a User Macro, the only example I found works in conjunction with Scroll PDF Exporter:
How can I insert a export button to a page?
thx for yout help, and i found the same ... but i do not want to paid a lot of money for an only link button :-/
As a long-time user of Scroll PDF, I can say it is the only way to get professionally formatted PDFs out of Confluence (using CSS and Velocity). But it is paid,
We do take advantage that they provide a REST link the will export a specific page root using a predefind templates and export schemes.
Why exactly do you need a button for exporting pages? Do you want to export many pages at once?
If so, check out Content Exporter for Confluence addon for exporting multiple pages at once:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.confluence.plugin.pagetreeexporter.pagetree-word-exporter-plugin/cloud/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.