I am using the Agile wallboard gadget on my dashboard. The gadget appears to be working correctly. However, since the cards cannot be moved around the board in this gadget, I need to go to the board itself, and I want to do it with one click. I would like to be able to just click on the name of the board which is at the top of the gadget.
The solutions I have found so far are:
- Click the issue link on one of the cards, then click the board link in the left menu
- Use the Boards menu to open the board
The problem with the first one is that it takes two clicks and is not a straightforward method of getting to the board. The problem with the second option is that if the board is not in "recent boards" I then have to go to all boards and search for it. Both of these options seem to be workarounds for simply having a clickable link that goes to the board. An example of a gadget that does that is the Sprint Health Gadget. You can click the sprint and it goes directly to the Scrum board.
How do I create a clickable link to a Kanban board from the dashboard?