I would like to setup a linux box to use as Confluence Server. Several questions here.
1. I uses centos 7 in the linux_x64. Can Confluence Server supported?
2. The linux box is running in a rack in the server room. It is a little bit old, and have very few display memory. (e.g. it is slow to open an X window for firefox.) I wonder after I install the Confluence Server, do I need to configure it using firefox, or it has its own GUI interface that can go trhough X windows.
3. If it is too slow, and I want to install it on another linux box. Should I ask Atlassian sales to modify the license file for me?
4. When I edit any files, is that possible to use Emacs/Vi to edit and check the result on a website?
5. any related documentation how linux server version would work?
thank you.