Hi Need a sollution for my below question .
I have two board in my team .
1. Scrum Board - we track all the jira task that we created for our scrum sprint .
2. kanban board - where we track all the jira issues (part of other team's scrum board) that are assigned by other team to our team.
I wanted to bring a sollution , where I can combine both scrum and kanban board into one .
I have two questions
1. if a jira issue belongs to another team sprint , can I track the same issue in my scrum board
2. How can i combine our team scrum board and kanban board in to one .
I tried combining using filter , but it doesn't show the jira issues assigned to us but part of other team's scrum board .
if anyone can provide solutions that would be great .
Thanks
Amrita