Hi. I am new here. I would like to use Confluence to generate both a space for internal collaboration, and a space for sharing documentations (like user manual) with customers. I am pretty sure Confluence can handle the former task. However how about the latter task. One instant question to me is that, user who want to take a look at our user manual most probably using anoymous and I cannot predict how many of these type of users access to docs. and if I am right, Confluense charges by the number of users. If this the case, how Confluence charge me?
Anthor question is that is there any websites that ever used Confluence to edit their user manuals? Can you give me couple of examples, and I would like to take a look at how the manual looks like?
Last question, no matter how I edited the user manual, I would like the user manual reside in our own website "template", which means, to users, looks as if the manual resides in our own website, not in atlassian. or maybe after editing in Atlassian, we need to migrate the docs back or sync to our own website.
thank you.