Hi all,
I've been searching multiple sources but I'm finding it hard to believe that there is seemingly no complete unattended install feature for Jira/confluence etc.
I'm just wondering if anyone has been successful in manging to do it completely from a one click.
these questions asked are asking for similar guides but are old and I'm wondering if anything has been improved over the years. I find it bizaare that so much emphasis is placed on configuration through a GUI. The only truely automated approach I've seen is using mechanize but ideally I'd like to do it by placing the critical files as the right points since it suits ansibles templating far better.
I've been researching and notcied you can direct query the SQL to insert the license key , I also directly entered the dbconfig.xml but the bloody GUI installer still wants me to enter DB details 
Anyone seen any ideas for a completely automated install ?