I am starting to write a JIRA workflow post function plugin, which needs to have a persistent configuration.
Things are working as expecated when it comes to the configuration page. There is a velocity template which is used for both edit- and input-params. It is possible to persist the configuration values and to load them in the configuration's web form.
I am extending AbstractWorkflowPluginFactory implementing WorkflowPluginFunctionFactory as my plugin's function factory.
getDescriptorParams is providing a Map of all the necesarry key-value-pairs.
Afaik getDesciptorParams results are meant to be passed in the 'arg' parameter of post-functions' execute().
The problem is, when I try to implement the post function (extends AbstractJiraFunctionProvider), execute is not getting the values provided by getDescriptorParams. I only see two key-value-pairs for the keys "class.name" and "full.module.key" (both point out correct values for my plugin, but I neither set them in getDescriptorParams nor I need them) but nothing else when debugging.
Again I used the debugger to check the outcome of getDescriptorParams: When persisting the configuration, the result of getDescriptorParams is clearly containing the result I wish to use in execute()'s args.
What am I missing?