Trello has a Card Repeater addon:
I'm a new user- can you tell me how to install the Add On in the IOS app?
Right now, the only add ons available through the app are the calendar and card voting. You'll have to activate the card repeater from the web interface.
Thanks!
John, the card repeater add on allows you to repeat a card monthly on a specific day. You could create the initial card on the third of the month, but set the repeater to act on the 15th every month.
But the answer to the initial question is a card can be repeated but you have to manual set the due date each time a card is created correct?
I use the Card Repeater and can't seem to find a way for it to automatically create the due date when it creates the card on the date it's supposed to.
We need the same feature. I feel it would be very vauable for Trello to provide this feature where we can configure the due date for the new created card through the repeater power up.
Ditto @Raghu Kashyap. I'm a little surprised this still isn't part of the recurring card feature.
Я не вижу приложения Repeater Card.
как его добавить на доску?
Есть ли другие варианты, если Repeater Card больше не существует?
Don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but I have a card that reminds me to carry out a weekly task. A repeater or recurring due date for each Monday, if you like. I do this weekly but you can do it monthly.
I am also presuming that, like me, you will interact with the card that requires the recurring due date.
When I respond to the card reminder and complete the task I then update the due date to the next week. Simple.
I know it's not automatic but it only takes less than 5 seconds to do and I'm already on the card.
I would love a simple due date repeater but until then this is my quick and simple way to do it.
Oh, and the other thing is that I can easily take into account holidays and bank holidays, so I will set it for the following Tuesday rather than Monday. An automated system wouldn't do this!
Anyway, my little contribution.
Thanks, this is what I do now too. My team is not so diligent, and just archive cards with all the checkoffs done. I have created a Template card, and try and remember to go in each Friday and create a new card for the team. But that is 28 cards and takes a bit of time.
So I was hoping for automation with due dates. Thanks everyone!
Hey guys, i've eating my head for several days with this issue and i found a beautiful workaround for it using Card Repeater Plugin + Butler.The Problem:I just wanted to have a list of cards (representing monthly bills), where the due dates of each of this cards it's at the same day every month.For example: Water bill every 12th, gas bill on the 15th, etc. So with card repeater you can get this cards to appear all of them the first day of every month, but impossible to update it's due date to incrementally sum 1 more month for the same day.You could make this cards apear on the exact same day of the due date, and then set the due date later on that day with butler...but this way you loose the possibility of seeing all the payments of the month, at once, with is really useful when you link it with a goole calendar.My Solution:So the workoround i found is using a custom field (using custom fields add on) to store my "last due date" and use butler to update this variable every time on the master card (the one that will get repeated every month). Also, this is variable is set on every copy, as is necessary to update the due date from this new variable (field), "last due date".For this to work you should make sure to set this "last due date" to be the exact date as your first real "due date" of the master card.
Then is how the butler automation looks for an example repeating something every week.
Sry for the spanish: "Repecticion Semanal" means weekly repetition.
"Ultima copia" means last copy, representing the last due date.
If this is not clear enough i could make a short video setting this is up in real time. I'm really happy so far with this workaround as i get to repeat every payment on the first day of each month, but they have the correct due date for every bill, every month. And when cheking my card repeats, i can see when was the last time this card was repeated, and even click on that card or any other, as you will see all cards getting attached to the master one.
Hopefully i saved you 1 or 2 headaches
Good luck!@solventlessfede
Hey guys, i found a beautiful workaround using butler that does exactly what you need and 100% automatic once you set it up properly.check my post and let me know if you need additional help
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Trello-Can-I-set-a-recurring-Due-Date/qaq-p/577742
sry i dont know how to link to my answer, but should be at the bottom of this page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.