Do you have On Call Support Facility? if yes, then pleae share the details.
Well, I'm doing some for some of our clients, but I can't speak for the rest of the people here
I think you need to specify what systems you're asking for support for.
We are not Atlassian support. We are end-users. We can try to help you if you tell us what the errors are (start with a look at your logs, and tell us where you have not followed the Atlassian documentation)
If you want support from Atlassian, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Supportbut be aware that they do not do "on call" to help you muddle through installation, it's only for installed production systems (and even then, you'll need to go through the information gathering phase to raise an issue before they will call you back)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.