My install of Jira (v4.4.3 standalone) has a set of issues each with a large set of sub-tasks that are updated frequently. The notification scheme is configured to send an email on virtually any change to any issue. This results in an epic amount of email. I have been asked to configure Jira to send users a daily digest summarizing the changes to a given issue and it's subtasks. This would be akin to the daily email report feature in Confluence.
I've considered replacing most of the email notifications with subscribed filters. The problem there is that the mail generated by a subscribed filter will provide a list of issues but wont' show what changed. The change is often the most important data. I've also considered using RSS feeds, but that raises organizational and network issues I'd rather not get into.
Can anyone point me to a possible solution?
Thanks.