I've upgrated my JIRA.
And since that I couldn't assign issue to user, who have permission to be assignable. And I set Issue security level like in this topic described:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/How+to+limit+user+to+only+browse+issues+assigned+to+them
In previous JIRA it's all work fine, but in new - I've got an error - Users can not be assigned!
img.jpg
P.S.
Previous version - 6.2.7
Current version - 6.3.6a
security level settings:
sec_level.jpg
It's because you have not granted that user the "assignable" permission in the permission scheme.
No with Permission everything ok!
In this project I've set Project Roles to this user - "Call Center Customers" role.
And here is Permission scheme pic:
permission_jpeg.jpg
The error message is "user does not have the assignable permission", so they're not in the "call center customers" role or the "users" role in the project.
However, issue security works oddly here and throws off the error message - it's effectively removing them from the roles because they do not have security profile that lets them see the issue.
You need to make them match the security profile BEFORE you can assign them the issue.
Sounds a lot like this ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-40124 Assignable Users are no longer assignable for an issue if they don't belong to the Issue Security Level permissions
Yup, that's the one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.