Hi all,
I use Service Desk for one of my customers.
It is a good plugin very useful.
Currently, when my customer create issue from JIRA service desk, they can view their issues only.
I would they can see any issue on the project (all issues).
I tried to change permission scheme and I give lot of rights to service desk customer as browse project, create comment .. but impossible to see all issues in Customer portal.
I also tried to create a custom workflow : when every body create issue on jira, the issue take the customer jira account as reporter. It works fine but even if the reporter is the customer, he can't see the issues on portal.
The goal is that my developers can create issue (so dev as reporter) from JIRA (not Service Desk) and the customer can see these issues.
It is a blocking problem and it will determine whether or not I use JIRA Service Desk.
I thank you for your help.
Best regards,
idcware