Hi there,
I noticed the burndown chart is showing a flat line at night (because that's when we're not productive). It looks strange and actually it's not our real burndown. Can I set it so it will only count at daytime? Would be nice...
Thanks for your help.
Cheers,
Jodi
What have you configured for a working day in JIRA and or TEMPO if you are using it... Possibly related...
You can check your working days setting by going to Board > Configure > Working Days.
Yes, I configured only working days of course, but it's also showing the burndown at night:
Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 20.54.05.png
So, all those flat lines are at night. I don't want JIRA to show the nighttime, because we're not working. I only want the burndown chart to count between 9 AM - 6 PM.
Hope you guys can help me. Bye,
I'm having exactly the same problem, working hours are setup (8 per day, 5 days per week), but still the burndown chart counts nighttime (we have to end our working day well below the indication line, else we start above it the next day)
Any help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.