I'm trying to install Stash.
MySQL JDBC connector downloaded from oracle on the web server
MariaDB 10.03 on the backend on a remote server
Java 1.7.0 from CentOS on the web server
Stash sets up its tables (they exist in the db) just fine, but then errors out with the following:
The Hibernate SessionFactory could not be created. The database schema may not have been correctly appliedIf you continue having issues, get in touch with our support team and we'll help get you up and running.
Hide details
The Hibernate SessionFactory could not be created. The database schema may not have been correctly applied
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.createSessionFactory(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:343)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.prepareDatabase(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:165)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.maintenance.SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.setupTask(SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.java:145)
...
null
org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:126)
org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:112)
org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.DatabaseMetadata.getTableMetadata(DatabaseMetadata.java:158)
...
I can't proceed as it says that the DB tables are already populated if I hit next. If I drop the db and re-create it, the same thing happens. Hoping to get this working, please let me know if you'd like any more information.