Hi, I have been following Jira-GitLab Integration but according to 4th step i am not able to find the "Grant JIRA Core access to group", Is JIRA Core different from the standard JIRA application? do i need a plugin to enable that option? i am not able to find this option on my JIRA application, Below is the version details of the JIRA application i am using.
Bug tracking and project tracking for software development powered by Atlassian JIRA (v6.2#6252-sha1:aa34325)
Hi Vineet,
Yes, have a look to Git Integration plugin for JIRA, it integrates Gitlab with JIRA,
F.
Hi Frederic, Can you please answer my first question, Is JIRA Core different from the standard JIRA application?
Yes there are differences, check https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7/cloud_jira+agile_product-changes
I am sorry i asked the wrong question, i was about to ask, If my server is JIRA (software) not JIRA core, will GitLAB integration work on my server without any plugin.
I know this is too much to ask, but i need to show it to my mangers as it is a paid plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.