Hello
I am trying to import JIRA backup. We have 3rd party plugins.
(JIRA version 6.2, Windows, stand alone, hsql db)
This is my test environment.
Data import fails with message missing kplugin and I cannot login afterwards.
I tried installing kplugin first and then import but still see errors.
Question: What is the backup import process
- Should I first install all plugins through UPM and then import
- Should I just copy all plunins from my production into installed-plugins folder and then import
- Should I import backup data and then install plugins (this does not work)
In log file I see something like:
java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [SELECT ID FROM PUBLIC.AO_4AEACD_WEBHOOK_DAO]
at com.atlassian.event.internal.SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.invoke(SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.java:54)
at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$2.run(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:66)
at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$1.execute(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:32)
at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.dispatch(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:60)
Caused by: com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library:
Database:
- name:HSQL Database Engine
- version:1.8.0
- minor version:8
- major version:1
- name:HSQL Database Engine Driver
- version:1.8.0
Please let me know.
Thanks
Abe