Hello,
I have two questions about the resolution status.
1- I would like to add a new field for the resolution state called " rca".
2- How can I make the time spent field required/mandatory on the resolution screen that Issue would not be closed if the owner dont put his timing there?
Thanks much!
Elif
Hi,
I think you need JIRA Suite Utilities for Fields Required. You can find it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities/cloud/overview
Hope that helps.
Couple of links for you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/configuring-fields-and-screens-187859099.html
Rahul
2- Time Spend is already on the resolution screen. My question is how to make it required/mandatory that the issue cannot be resolved if that field is not filled.
Thank you.
As I said above, you can use validators to make it required. You should follow these steps: Click on: Workflow of the project > Resolution transition > Validators > Add Validator > Fields Required > Select Time Spent. It ensures that the time spent field is filled before resolving the issue.
You should, however, have the Jira Suite Utilities plugin installed on your JIRA to do so.
With workflow post function you can make time spent mandatory aswell.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.