()
Dear All,
I have created new sub task Bug (ST -System Testing bug). But i am facing problem with it is using default workflow ,default screen name. find attached file for step by step. Thanks & Regards Deepak Kumar
I have created new sub task Bug (ST -System Testing bug). But i am facing problem with it is using default workflow ,default screen name. find attached file for step by step.
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Kumar
You need to amend the schemes so that they say "Bug sub tasks use this scheme and not the default"
Workflow scheme and Issue Type Screen schemes are the two to look for based on your question, but you might need a look at field configuration schemes too.
We need to create subtask ST-Bug in using exciting project. I have created issue type,issue type scheme ,workflow scheme ,screen ,screen schemes ,Issue Type Screen Schemes & Field configurations ,Field Configuration Schemes.
Exciting Project associated with issue type schemes, screen schemes & Fields configurations schemes. But I am facing problem workflow scheme associate with exciting project.
I need to help.
I am still waiting your reply.
Please replace exciting with existing in earlier explanation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.