How to make existing custom schemes as default schemes on JIRA?
Hi Pudi,Are you talking about workflow schemes?As far as I know, it is currently not possible to configure a a custom workflow to be the default workflow. However, I did find an improvement request for this here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-9363.For now, I would recommend that you : * Vote, so that it will receive more attention* Watch it, so that you will receive any and all updates* Comment, and give your opinion on the matterPlease note that the implementation of new features and improvement requests falls under https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy.
Out of the box - it's not possible today. There are a couple of add ons on the Atlassian Marketplace that does this though, including ours: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.jira.project-creator .
One of the benefits of the Project Creator for JIRA add-on is that it allows you to delegate to non-administrators to create projects (from the templates) as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.