Is there a differentiation between subtask issue type vs parent issue type ?
what I would like displayed in issue navigator is a way to display title of subtask or issue type for subtask.
Thank you
Mohammed
To show a list of subtask titles that belong to a given parent issue, will take custom programming. As I said, JIRA Agile does a hint of that in their Work view.
Your question is difficult to understand because of the overloaded names in JIRA. "subtask" in JIRA is used both as an issue-type "name" and as an issue-type classification. For example, I believe out of the box JIRA comes with a subtask (classification) by the name of "Technical Task" as well as another subtask by the name of "Sub Task". Both of them have titles: the Summary field.
It would be possible to show the parent of a subtask in issue navigator but you'd need a custom report to show the subtasks for the parent issue. One exception is in the Board (JIRA Agile) where you can show issues grouped by their parent item.
I had a question from a user to display SubTask Type in issue navigator when I am running the issueFunction in has SubTasks().
Currently what it shows is a list of SubTask Id's.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.