Hi All,
I am trying to get notification alert by mail when issue is created. I have created new notification scheme and the notification was added to particular issue type but mails are not getting generated. Tried with single Email address still mails are not getting generated. Set the email address in notification also.
How are you testing? Are you creating the issue and expecting an email? If so your ID may be setup to not send emails for your own actions. I set the default to that when I install JIRA. You can change it in your profile.
If no one is getting emails you need to check the email server setup and have your support folks make sure all the ports are open and firewall isn't blocking you.
Nagalakshmi
It worth checking Joe Pitt's suggestion to check if JIRA is configured to send notifications of your own changes on your profile configuration. In addition you can run the notification helper to help you understand why the notification is not being sent out (refer the URL below).
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper#JIRAAdminHelper-NotificationHelper
Hope it helps!
Cheers
L.F
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.