Project Admin want to restrict someĀ Issues create restricted to them only. Other Users may not even be able to find these issues in their Search Issues.
Is this possible to do it in JIRA 5.2? If so please advice how to achieve it?
Hi Jayant,
Yes, you can use the Issue Level Security Scheme. For more details, take a look at our documentation onĀ https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Configuring+Issue-level+Security
-- Pedro
Thanks Pedro!
I tried as per the list but it assigns the Scheme to entire project and I am unable to assign scheme for a specific issue created.
I want to restrict few confidential issues restricted to the Admin Group only and end user shouldn't be able to see those issues. Moreover users should because able to see other issues created using the same issue type.
Is it fesible to do it JIRA?
Can anyone please guide on my above query?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.