Hi,
I recently updated to the latest JIRA version (v6.1#6144-sha1:2e50328). I'm encountering a bug with the columns in the default list view.
When i'm in the list view there's now a new button "Columns" (pretty cool) where i can choose the columns i want on the fly. When i open an issue, and go back in my browser, the values in the columns are wrong/messed up.
As far as i can tell it only happens when i'm using non-default columns, and it seems like it puts the default column values in it. Like, if i removed the "Assignee" column and made it to "Priority", it will show "Unassigned" under the priority, but ONLY for the issue i've recently viewed and pressed back.
When i hit refresh or press the refresh button on the site, the values get fixed again.
Anyone else encountering this same problem? I've done some googling but i can't find anything about it.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated 
Thanks.
Jasper