Hi,
I would like to customize the JIRA login screen. Nothing difficult, I just want to add some additional text to guide the user what to do in case they don't have an account. The screen I am looking for is the one attached.
Besides that, you can do it by customizing the login gadget however it involves modification on the login.xml. For further instruction you would wanna refer on this knowledge base article : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Customise+the+Login+Gadget
Hope it helps
Cheers
Hi Claudio
I cannot see any attachment. Can you please double check if it was uploaded properly.?
Regarding amending the login screen, you can add customised text on the login screen by editing the introduction field under general configurations.
Rahul
I will try this thank you for the tip.
Best regards
Claudio Ombrella
The attachment was uploaded in the JIRA ticket I opened.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.