Hello,
I am using Confluence to write technical documentation for our products. When I need to write the product name in the body of the pages, I am using the macro "Include+" of Scroll Versions (a plugin for Confluence). When the product name changes (this happens sometimes), I just change the product name once and all usages are updated.
However, it is not possible to use macros for the title of pages. The manufacturer k15t of Scroll Versions has confirmed that this is an Atlassian restriction as it is a plain text field.
So I have to either use a general expression (instead of the product name) in the page titles or I have to update all page titles where I have written the actual product name.
The second possibility (to write the actual product name) would be fine as long as it is possible to quickly replace certain expressions (such as a product name) in Confluence articles.
Does somebody have any ideas?
Cheers, Eva