Hello,
I am trying to complete these requriements for my business can you guide me how in confluence I can get these done? I am very new to the software and I am not sure where to start.
Thank you.
- Open Items: List of items that need to be addressed by regional or global teams, including Item Description, Comments, Due Date and Owner.
- Open JIRAs: List of open items related to the Lounge Operations, including Description, Comments, Owner and Link to the actual JIRA.
- Reports:
- Device Tracker: History of all the device tracker files.
- Connectivity Log: History of all the connectivity log files.
- Weekly Meetings: Agenda or items to be discuss in the weekly meetings by date.
- Upcoming Lounges: List of upcoming lounges including Lounge Code, Lounge Name, Airport Code, Airport Name, City, Country and Programs Accepted.
- Current Inventory: List of items an current inventory.
- Releases: List of new functionalities of bug fixes by release.