One of our admins recently created a new status whereby the a single status has two names. The names are Work in Progress and In Progress.
When you view status via the administrative portal the two statuses appear as individual status in their own right. However when you view a workflow for a project that is assigned to the two status they either have one or the other, not both. A good example is the default Jira project which we cannot edit, it is listed as having both status via the admin portal but only contains the In Progress status when you view the workflow.
I cannot work out how the admin achieved this and the online documentation doesn’t hint towards this even being possible. I have checked our translations thinking that may be the culprit, however all of our translations have both statuses.
Can someone tell me how I can have two statues that mean the same thing and appear to be the same but appear as two different status via the admin portal?