Hi,
I am trying to use uwc-4.0 to test a migration from JSPWiki 2.4.-15-beta. The confluence is an OnDemand instance of Confluence 5.2 that I registered for just recently. Testing connection gives the error: BAD_SPACE or USER_NOT_PERMITTED.
I am using a space I setup and the admin id for the confluence instance – no restrictions appear in the admin console. Below is an exception written to the uwc output:
Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 6; columnNumber: 8; end tag </body> does not match b
egin tag <hr>
Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 7; columnNumber: 8; end tag </html> does not match b
egin tag <body>
Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 8; columnNumber: 2; unexpected end of file found
Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 6; columnNumber: 8; end tag </body> does not match b
egin tag <hr>
Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 7; columnNumber: 8; end tag </html> does not match b
egin tag <body>
Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 8; columnNumber: 2; unexpected end of file found
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientException: Failure writing request
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientRequestProcessor.encodeRequest(XmlRpcClientRequestProcessor.java:76)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientRequestProcessor.encodeRequestBytes(XmlRpcClientRequestProcessor.java:102)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientWorker.execute(XmlRpcClientWorker.java:70)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:194)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:185)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:178)
at biz.artemis.confluence.xmlrpcwrapper.RemoteWikiBroker.getUserPermissionsForUser(RemoteWikiBroker.java:1375)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.listeners.TestSettingsListener.testConnectionSetting(TestSettingsListener.java:134)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.listeners.TestSettingsListener.actionPerformed(TestSettingsListener.java:100)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2018)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2341)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:376)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:833)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:877)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6505)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3321)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6270)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2229)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4861)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2287)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4687)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4832)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4492)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4422)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2273)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2719)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4687)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:735)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:694)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:692)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:87)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:708)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:706)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:705)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:146)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:91)
Caused by: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: null values not supported by XML-RPC
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlWriter.writeObject(XmlWriter.java:231)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientRequestProcessor.encodeRequest(XmlRpcClientRequestProcessor.java:72)
... 46 more
Any ideas what is wrong or suggestions of things to try? I also sent a note to info@appfusions.com but have not yet received any response.