Ok. I configure 2 of existing projects to use the Service Desk plugins, now I want to remove one of it out of the plugin so users dont create request into that projectIs there a smarter way rather than unistall/install the plugin?
You can disable the Service Desk for a project.
In JIRA, click on "Projects" in the top level menu, then select the project for which you want to disable the Service Desk.
Then go to Administration > Service Desk and click on the "Disable Service Desk" button. You can go back to this page at any time and reenable the Service Desk if you wish to do so.
I am a JIRA 6.3.x system-administrator and administrator and I do not see the Service Desk option listed here, is just missing.
Agreed
Hi all,
Michael Ruffin's answer is correct, however please note that to see the option for Service Desk under project administration, you will need to be apart of the service-desk-agents group. From there, the rest of the instructions provided should allow you to disable Service Desk from the project:
Jira 8.5.7, JSD 4.5.7Is there any way to disable a Service Desk project? In the versions given, I can't see a button "Disable Service Desk" ...
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.