Hi All,
I currently have a Jira and Confluence instance running who both use Crowd for SSO and authentication.
In Jira I have 2 user directories, Crowd and the Jira Internal one. This last one is used to automatically create users from emails send through JEMH to Jira. These users have create issue rights but can't login into Jira. Crowd is used for all other access.
I now have the following problem : I have a user who's in both Crowd and the internal Jira user directory (he did send an email to create an issue, so his account got automatically created), but who isn't in any jira groups in Crowd (he's a confluence user). If now tries to create a new issue by email he get's a permission error because his crowd user doesn't have issue create permissions in Jira.
I know I can solve this by simply rearranging the user directories in Jira but I wanted to know if there is a way to limit the users that Jira selects in crowd to only those that are actually in groups being used by Jira?
I'm using Jira 6.0.3 and Crowd 2.5.1
Best regards,
Peter