Hi All,
I have 1 PDF as an attachment, so when i try to open this PDF it fails to load. It's a password protected PDF.
But when i download it, I am able to access.
Any Suggestion over this.
How do you try to open it? The viewpdf-macro will not work, cause it can't handle the password. I'm not sure, if your browser-plugin can handle it too.
Can you open the downloaded file in your browser? Does this work? If so, you should open a support issue. If not, I'm affraid you can't do anything...
Regards
Steve
Hi Akash,
This is a late response, but you might find it helpful:
The Link Preview (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.xpandit.plugins.linkpreview-confluence) is a great Confluence Utility where you can preview PDF documents, images and webpages. Currently it doesn't support protected PDF files, but pretty soon we'll launch a new release which, among other things, should solve the problem you mentioned.
Try it and let us know.
Best Regards,
PMRodrigues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.