Hi All,
I need to unlock a custom field in jira so that I can edit the field on a issue screen. Any idea how it can be done?
This can be done on database level. See here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/How+to+unlock+a+Locked+field
I want to make "Sprint" field mandatory.
Followed instructions given in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-unlock-a-locked-field-779158866.html to unlock the field to make the changes in "Sprint" field. But, after running queries to unlock the field, when I try to make field "required", then receiving error 500
Sorry, we had some technical problems during your last operation.
Any advice?
Sorry, it has been a while I've done this and currently no access to an instance for tests.
Advice: ask this as a new question referencing the KB article. And give more details on what you've done. Which version you're using, etc.
Did you shut down your JIRA while making the updates?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.