Hello,
i am trying to use this script, but it does not work. can you help me please? I am not an expert in jira.
I want to hide a textfield (other) when in the cascading-select list (select) a specific value is set.
FormField select = getFieldById("customfield_11400:1")FormField other = getFieldById("customfield_11402")
if (select.getFormValue() == '11211') {other.setHidden(true)} else {other.setHidden(false)}
Jira 6.0.8
Best regards
Still not working
Error Log
2014-04-09 11:26:37,434 http-bio-8080-exec-17 WARN admin 686x8590x1 96ob8i IPADRESS /secure/QuickCreateIssue!default.jspa [issue.customfields.impl.CascadingSelectCFType] Object passed 'null' is not an Option but is null
I guess I'm not the dumbest
I know that this plugin is compatible but absolutely does not work. I get no feedback from the developers, I wonder why they developed a free plugin and this does not work
it would be as if I would build a car that can not drive
I think you have a misstake in the customfield.
FormField select = getFieldById("customfield_11400:1")I guess it should look like this:
FormField select = getFieldById("customfield_11401")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.