Hello
I would like to find graph like this but up to date
Thanks
Jordan
Sorry, but what is that graph showing you, and what question are you trying to answer?
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2009/03/system_environments_in_support/
Ok, that's an old blog post.
What's the current question?
I would like to know if a recent update of this graph, it's for my report. I think PostgreSQL has increased this popularity but i'm not sure. If someone have a newer official statistics thanks to share with me.
I would like to know if a recent update of this graph exist, it's for my report. I think PostgreSQL has increased this popularity but i'm not sure. If someone have a newer official statistics thanks to share with me.
I'd ask Atlassian directly - as I said, it's an old post, things probably have changed, but I don't know if they've gathered the information more recently.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.