The email registered on my atlassian id is going to be unavailable soon.email is jeon.gyuchan@kt.com. So I want to change my email address, but I can't find user interface for changing email.How Can I change email address.If possible, I hope set email address admin@baas.io not jeon.gyuchan@kt.com
Hi everyone, you can now update your Atlassian account (formerly 'Atlassian ID') email address via https://id.atlassian.com/manage/change-email
Hi all: 2017 update, you can still change your email address using this link: https://id.atlassian.com/manage/change-email
EXCEPT if your account is managed by Google. In that case, it cannot be updated/changed.
Hello Bassio,
As mentioned in the FAQ below:
https://id.atlassian.com/about/faq#cat3q7
I'm afraid it's not possible to change the email associated with your atlassian ID. However, you can move your licenses from one Atlassian account to another as per the steps mentioned here:
http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#managingmyaccount-1
Additionally, you may want to contact Atlassian's sales team to assist you further on this case.
This is not possible.
Wow. A system in which you cannot change your email address.
Unreal. Can't change an email address associated to an account in 2014.
I signed up for bitbucket and hipchat - then realized what I wanted was ondemand. So I deleted both accounts, but the OnDemand signup still was telling me I had a bitbucket account - which I didn't - I tried the "forgot password" form and it said 'no such account.' So I figured - I'll just use something temporary at a catch-all domain. I didn't realize I'd be locked into that. If I have to go and delete everything and build it again - that's gonna suck - and make me just want to do the 'delete everything' step and just forget the 'build it again' step :-(
Please update my email address OR move my licences for me. This is ridiculous.
Incredibly annoying. WHY?
Hello,
I have created a feature request on this. I believe this should be possible for our clients and if you feel the same Vote for this feature request to go through.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-7331
Also voting that this is unacceptable to not be able to change your email address.
Absurd that there is no capability to change the email address. How primitive.
I would like the ability to change my email address.
This is simply... astonishing. Sad, sad and astonishing.
Really??.... WTF? Are you kidding???
If I'd delivered a product to my customers where you can NOT change a user's email address, they'd definitely break my bones into pieces...
Sorry Atlassian, this is a BIG fail
Un-freaking-believable-crazy-not-possible-from-a-software-company
Just wow!
I am suprised as well. In 2015 Atlassian still hasn't added this capability.
Yea, your support link just sent me to an eye squinting chart that makes my head spin. I need to change my email address, so either help with that, or get me to someone in support and do this. Unreal that you cannot do this...
I would like to change my email address.
Srsly....
I have just started to evaluate the Atlassian products for my own software development, with great hopes, but I have hit this issue straight away. It does not give me much confidence in the software or the company, when such a simple, common and fundamental requirement (just being able to change your own email address) has not been properly anticipated and accommodated. I'm very disappointed. Furthermore, this has apparently been tolerated by Atlassian (surely software development experts) for over 2 years. I can't imagine a good reason... It looks bad. I hope Atlassian can provide a satisfactory explanation, or fix this soon.
This is just ridiculous...
Still seems this is not possible, along with a bunch of other issues with Atlassian tool integration. While at surface level they appear to be well integrated this doesn't seem to go much beyond a marketing exercise. Once you did a little deeper the disconnect between JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket becomes glaring.
Funny.
ridiculous
any progress?
"changing your current email is not allowed", why?
I also come to this issue. Have you solved it?
Likewise! Is there a fix on the way or is this a design choice?
sad
This is still not working, unbelievable. You cannot change your Atlassian email to a gmail email account.
Or if your company email is based on gmail/googlemail.
This is just unreal. It's 2019 and you can't get invoicing email to another address except the admin one? You do realize your customers are companies with accounting etc.?
This just pisses me off
That's completely wrong - see the "billing contact" on the licence page.
There is no "billing contact" on the license page. Note that we have multiple licenses like Jira and bitbucket. (https://my.atlassian.com/products/index)
There is "Billing Details" but that's just the company address page, there's no field for email.
Ok now I feel stupid, because there are multiple products, they are folded in and for each there is a submenu where there are the fields you're talking about..
Thanks for your help.
How often I change the email in Jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.