I'm a "C/perl with C++ from 15 years ago" guy but I'm slowly picking up Java/Groovy syntax on the side so any help would be appreciated.
I reviewed Jamie's page: <a href="https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts</a> and tried various formats:
--> cfValues['Planned For'][0] == "main"<br>--> cfValues['Planned For'].contains("main")<br>--> cfValues['Planned For']*.value.contains("main")<br>--> cfValues['Planned For']?.value.contains("main")
Now I tried to determine what I have:
assert cfValues['Planned For'] == "main"
| | |
| [main] false
[Customer:null, Planned For:[main], ...]
So 'Planned For' is an array but lets confirm:
assert cfValues['Planned For'].class == "main"<br> | | | |<br> | [main] | false<br> | class java.util.ArrayList<br> [Customer:null, Planned For:[main], ...]
What are the elements of the array?
assert cfValues['Planned For'][0].class == "main"<br> | | | |<br> | [main] | false<br> | class com.atlassian.jira.project.version.VersionImpl<br> [Customer:null,<code> Planned For:[main], ...]
As suspected, I have an array of version objects that I'm trying to compare to string. How can I convert that array of version objects to strings or convert my compare string to a version object? Or what?