Hi,
I want to find all issues (with JQL) that are un-commented, i.e. has no comments at all.
I have looked at the great Advanced Search page, but it only talks about finding strings within comments not if the comment itself exists or not.
Any ideas?
// Svante
Script runner plugin, has hasComments. So you could use
issuefunction not in hasComments()
Download version 1.1 of plugin.
https://bitbucket.org/bhushan154/jira-miscellaneous-jql-functions/downloads
And search for
issue in issuesWithNoComments()
Haven't yet tested it. Let me know if you have any issues. Or raise them at https://bitbucket.org/bhushan154/jira-miscellaneous-jql-functions/issues?status=new&status=open
I just renamed the plugin so the new location for the download is
great stuff, Bhushan!
I will try it out! Are you planning to launch this plugin at the marketplace?
Also take a look at www.jiradev.com. It has a bunch of tutorials for JIRA development
Ahhhh, the Script Runner does it again!!!
How would we survive without it! Thanks Jamie for a great plugin! There are new use-cases for it all the time!
Winner
Try this .
issueFunction in hasComments(0)
This is available in JQL without the need to resort to ScriptRunng
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html
Unfortunately that's a Scriptrunner function
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.