I'm evaluating Stash and SourceTree for my organization. We use gitflow today, and are simply using command line interface. We want to add code review, and the Stash pull request feature looks like it would fit the bill very nicely.
I believe I've figured out how to work within SourceTree and Stash up to the point where we create a pull request. At that point I've merged the change into develop on Stash and it properly deletes the branch on the Stash repo.
However, I'm left with a feature branch on the local repository. What should we do with that feature branch? Finishing it on the local repository results in a merge to develop. But, the code's already been merged to develop in the Stash repo. Seems like I get duplicated merges.
Or, should we simply delete the local branch after it's been merged into develop in the Stash repo?