Hi,
I will try to explain as much as possible, what I am trying to do, your help would be really appreciated.
There are multiple Status' (Those in a workflow for example) e.g. Suspended, Impact Analysis, Test Blocked etc etc. All these status' are somehow linked to a High level status the list is as follows: Pre Dev, In Development, Suspended, Post Dev, Pre Release.
So
High Level Status Status' contained within High Lvl Status
- Suspended 1. Suspended
- Pre Dev 1. Impact Analysis
2. Analysing
3. New
4. etc etc
As shown in the image below
Status to High Lvl Status.JPG
Right now the scope of the high level status "Pre Dev" is far too much. What my colleague wants is for a new "High Level Status" to be entered named "In analysis" Which I think I know how to do via the custom field option shown below.
Custom Field Option.JPG
What I would like to know is how I can remove 3 status' (In analysis, analysed and analysing) that are currently assigned to the High Level Status "Pre Dev" and assign those status' to the new "High Level Status" that I will make and named "In Analysis". This in turn will expand on this dashboard gadget.
Dashboard.JPG
I hope this was clearly explained, any ideas would be really appreciated.
Thanks