Hi,
I've just upgraded Jira from 5.1.5 to 6.1.5, and I'm now facing many exceptions related to database and DVCS connector plugin.
When I open an issue in an Agile board, it requires much time to display details (~5-10 seconds), mysqld process is eating much CPU, and I get this exception in Jira log
[rapid.issue.thirdpartytabs.ThirdPartyTabModelFactory] Unable to load third party tab for com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-bitbucket-connector-plugin:dvcs-commits-greenhopper-tab
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'is not null and `ISSUE_KEY` is not null order by `RAW_NODE`, `NODE`, `ID` ASC' at line 1 at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs.activeobjects.v3.To_12_SplitUpChangesetsMigrator.upgrade(To_12_SplitUpChangesetsMigrator.java:360)
I also get the same exception in admin page addons/manage DVCS account.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/217745/support-for-dvcs-connector-on-jira-6-1is saying that we can use DVCS integration without the need of the DVCS connector plugin. Should I uninstall DVCS connector plugin?
I'm using the version 1.4.2.12 of the DVCS connector. The latest one seems to be 1.4.3, and it includes a fix for "migration for MySQL" which could fit to my problem.
But Jira add-on manager does not allow me to do this upgrade (and actually, DVCS connector has now migrated to "system plugin", not in "user-installed" anymore).
Should I do a manual upgrade to 1.4.3 ?
Thanks for your help,
Maxime