Hey all,
Did some looking around and I don't think what I want to do is possible but I figgured I'd ask.
So I have a client asking for a highly customized Jira project and one of the conditions is he wants users to be able to see their issue only when it's assigned to them in the workflow but not to be able to login to the project to see other active issues.
Here is what I have done. I created groups for requests/verifiers, developers etc... for each level of the workflow and created a permissions scheme for each group. So right now Requestors/verifiers can create an issue and that's all. They can't see the project or anything in their dashboard, but when the workflow gets to having them verify the changes that are going to be made they can't see the ticket unles they are in the Browse Projects Scheme.
Is this possible?