I need to fetch all issues that was created between two dates with specified reporter.
For Example,
January 1, 2013 to March 15, 2013.
Here's the URL that I'm using for the REST API:
http://domain.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=reporter='ram'&created='2013/10/22'
Thanks in advance!
Both with and without encoding, its not working.
http://domain.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=reporter=ram and created >= "2015/02/09" and created <= 2015/02/11"
So when I searched the issues, I got to see the created time stamp format i.e., "2015-02-09T11:44:22.000+0530".
Is this the issue with different time stamps, it got stored and retrieved?
Try
http://domain.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=reporter=ram and created >= "2013/01/01" and created <= "2013/03/15"
If that doesn't work, URL encode the parameters.
http://domain.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=reporter = ram and created >= "2013/01/01" and created <= "2013/03/15"
encoding works Thanks
works without encoding here. Thanks.
works without encoding here. Thanks
Thanks, works perfect
Did you ever figure out this issue. I am having the same issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.