Hello!
Since today, all blog posts in the Blog Post macro are fully displayed, even when choosing the "titles only" display option.
Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks,
Cornelius
This was a bug that was fixed in Confluence 4.1.2. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23273
This is not reproducible in my local Confluence 4.1 though. What are the contents inside the affected page besides blog post macro? You can try to create a new space and a new page under the space and insert only blog post macro into the page and then check if the same issue is reproducible. This will isolate if other macros embedded in the same page might have contributed to this.
Thanks for the quick reply. I did as you suggested and created a completely new space. There are no macros on that page except the blog-post macro but the issue still occurs.
This seems like a bug in version 2.0.34 of the Advanced Macros Plugin.
A workaround could be: Edit Page => Insert => Wiki Markup
Then insert the following markup:
{blog-posts:content=titles}
Hope this helps
Thanks Remo, that works. The issue is that once I edit the macro the content=titles command just disappears. So I have to re-enter the whole macro whenever i want to make a change.
Yeah, I know it's annoying. This can't be the solution. You should report this issue to Atlassian.
Already done. Hanis is working on the ticket.
I agreed with Matt.
Well upgrade to the latest version. WIll let you know if that fixes the issue. Thanks a lot!
We've applied the update and the issue has been fixed. Many thanks!Regards,Cornelius
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.