I am using JIRA v7.1.7
Issues->Search for Issues->Contains text doesn't find all issues that contain text when the text is part of a hyphenated word.
For example, if I search for 1553, the issue that contains ICD-1553 in the summary doesn't show up.
I am presuming it is the hypen that is causing this. Is there a way to search that include hyphenated words?
I need to be more explicit in my question.
When I search for 1553, all the issues show up for 1553, except for any containing a "-".
For example the search finds issues with "1553", "1553B", "IF 1553B", but issues containing MIL-STD-1553B do not show up in the search, nor does any with a special character. It seems logical to me that these should show up in the search too. How else is a use supposed to know they even exists, without looking through all the issues.