I would like to implement JIRA Core with the current installation of JIRA Software that I have. I tried running the install media but it seemed to remove my JIRA software install and I had to completely re-install Software to get it backup and running. What is the best way to implement JIRA Core when I already have an environment setup for JIRA Software?
Hi,
JIRA Software will have in-built JIRA Core. You just need to add groups or users who only needs to access JIRA core and number of users using will be charged besided JIRA Software
JIRA-Core.PNG
Contact Atlassian Support for pricing and licensing
https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7?tab:platform=1
Regards
Chander
Thanks Naga, I currently have a 500 user license for software and am only using 190, can this license be split up with core and software?
Yes, just give the JIRA Core users access to JIRA Core and not JIRA Software.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.