Hi, I've a problem exporting to PDF a Confluence page, the embedded draw.io graphs fonts are thicker and messed up. Exporting the graphs to PDF/PNG in editing mode is ok.
This is my situation:
- Confluence page view: graphs fonts ok (browser render)
- Confluence page edit: graphs preview fonts NOT ok (cached png server render i suppose)
- Confluence draw.io graphs editor: fonts ok (browser render)
- Confluence draw.io graphs editor export PDF/PNG: fonts ok (server render???)
- Confluence view page export PDF: fonts NOT ok (server render) I can't understand why inside the editor the export is ok but exporting the page the fonts are messed up.
I can't understand why inside the editor the export is ok, but exporting the confluence page the fonts are messed up, both should be rendered by the server.
It's a Ubuntu server with "ttf-mscorefonts-installer" package installed and i've tried different font configurations in the draw.io graphs.
Thanks,
Andrea
Related question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/295755