Is there a way to backup Team Calendars in Confluence other than exporting to iCalendar? What is the best method?
Support has created a New Feature Request for me for this issue. Go here and vote for "improved centralized backup for Team Calendars":
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1628
Hi Jeff,
It looks like there is an outstanding feature request for functionality close to what you are desciribing.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-886
To my knowledge there is not a supported backup method other than iCal.
Thanks, Daniel. I also raised a Support Request and got a similar answer...that currently iCal is the only option if you want to back up *only* the calendar data.
Thanks also for the link to the JIRA issue. I took a look at it and it isn't really what I'm looking for here, but I'm definitely all in for better tools to manage past events!
Converting this to an answer and throwing upboats at it. This should be the real accepted answer for this question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.